- Protect your home and family with an intruder alarm
- Beat the burglar with an insurance approved intruder alarm
- Quality house alarms with user-friendly features supplied and installed at competitive prices.
- Options for bell only alarms, speech diallers or monitored alarms for police response
- Full parts and labor warranty with optional alarm maintenance services
- Pet-friendly set up if required
Bell-only alarms – otherwise known as audible-only alarms, are a type of intruder alarms in Sheffield that makes only an audible noise from the external and internal sounders when the alarm is triggered. The bells only alarm should deter intruders and alert the neighbors when the alarm activates but on its own, it will not generate a police response.
Personal attack alarm – is also referred to as a Panic alarm. The alarm can be invaluable in summoning help when you are attacked or feeling threatened by an intruder or a stranger in your home or at your business. Personal attack alarms can be integrated into the burglar alarm and may be connected to an Alarm Receiving Centre for Police response in the event of an emergency.
Speech Dialler – A burglar alarm may be connected to a speech dialler, which enables the alarm system to send a message to multiple telephone numbers (including mobile phones) in the event of alarm activation. The speech dialler may be a stand-alone piece of equipment, which is attached to the burglar alarm or may be built into the alarm control panel. A speech dialler allows for external communication by the alarm system; however, it will not make the burglar alarm qualify for police response.
In order to get a police response when your alarm is activated a monitored burglar alarm must be installed.